Phoenix Children’s Hospital, Phoenix, AZ:
- Call DSD clinic coordinator Janett Hernandez at (602) 933-0016.
Stanford Children’s Health:
- Call the Differences of Sexual Development and Sex Chromosomal Aneuploidies Program at (800)995-5742.
Children’s Hospital Colorado:
- Contact the SOAR clinic at 720-777-2907
DISTRICT of COLUMBIA
Children’s National Hospital:
- Contact PROUD Clinic coordinator Tammy Middleton-Walker, RN by email at TMwalker@childrensnational.org.
- The clinic can also be reached at (202) 476-4187.
Lurie Children’s Hospital, Chicago:
- Contact the Sex Development Program clinic coordinator Danielle Lee, LCSW by phone at 312-227-6203 or by email at email@example.com.
Kentucky Clinic, Louisville (University of Kentucky):
- Contact the Pediatric Urology clinic at (859) 323-2056 or at (859) 257-3533.
- Contact Pediatric Urology at (859) 257-3533 option 2.
Rockcastle Regional Hospital and Respiratory Care Center:
- Contact Pediatric Urology at (866) 940-4938.
University of Michigan in Ann Arbor (C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital):
- Call DSD clinic coordinator Lauren Mohnach at (734) 232-0436.
Cohen Children’s Hospital (North Shore, Long Island)
- Contact the PURE Program (website under construction) at 516-472-3726 or PUREprogram@nshs.edu.
- Contact The DSD Center @ CCHMC either by email at 4DSD@cchmc.org or by calling clinic coordinator Jodie Johnson, MS, LGC at (513) 803-4373, 513-803-4DSD or 1-800-344-2462, ext. 4373.
- Contact the The Doernbecher Sex Development Program at (503) 418-5710.
Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital, Memphis:
- Contact OPTioNs clinic @ LeBohneur Children’s Hospital by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting our clinic coordinator Amy Mabe, RN at (901) 287-6745 or email@example.com.
Seattle Children’s Hospital (University of Washington):
- Call the Differences of Sex Development Care team at (206) 987-2056 option 2.
For more information on each clinical team, click on the appropriate link in the Clinical Sites Links box on the right.